Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stand off with a Zebra and Rolling Over

Grandma White got us this stacking animal set and little one has grown quite fond of the zebra. She will stare at the zebra forever resulting in a standoff until I take it away.



It was a big day today...little one rolled over! She has rolled over before but totally accidental. This was a true rollover. Of course I caught her in the middle of the "official," first rollover. I grabbed my camera as soon as I could. But at least I caught it on video. Hopefully I went get all of it on camera next time.

We can't wait for the next milestone. She loves to grab her toys and her momma's hair. Laughs all the time especially with her daddy. What shocks me most is that she is a morning person. If you know me, you know the morning time and I do not see eye to eye. But ever since piglet came along I look forward to getting up every morning and seeing her sweet smiles. They are so contagious!




No comments:

Post a Comment