Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 Months Old

Our little one has turned 5 months old! I think I say it every time, but time does fly by so quickly. She was super cooperative today so I just took some shots of her playing around.

She can almost sit up unsupported; I say by end of the month she will be on her own. So far she has tried eating avocados, bananas, apples and sweet potatoes. She likes all of them but really loves the sweet potatoes and apples. Up next are peas and squash. She still loves her bath time and even tries to drink out the the cup like mommy and daddy drink out of cups. She is really starting to mimic things we do. I know they do not know what they are saying yet, but whenever she cries she cries out "DADDY." Clear as day! Waiting for him to come rescue her. I can not believe daddy's little girl starts so early.

On another note, we started back up with our Kindermusik classes, baby rhyme times and sing along classes. She is tuckered out come end of day.











I love this picture. I could not stop laughing. She just leaned over and struck a pose!



No comments:

Post a Comment