Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catch Up

Biscuit has a cold so we have been at home for the most part and finally ventured out today to Hobby Lobby. She rode in the cart for the first time today and was reaching for EVERYTHING! And yes that is Christmas decor in the back round already. I posted some pics I had been meaning to post awhile ago too.

Grandma W came back from her trip and pretty much brought the little one a quarter of her fall/winter wardrobe back. Including her first LV; it is so mini and cute. It will be locked away for quite some time!

Modeling one her hats...followed by a melt down...you can see it coming...


Sporting her beret and eating her purse...but seriously isn't it too cute?

Cell phones taste good. I love her little pinky; so girly!

Figuring out how to take her socks off!

Loving on Daddy!

Reading a book from Aunt J. She really does look at the book and turns the pages. Especially with the board books.

No comments:

Post a Comment