Little one and I headed to Boerne to see my parents this past weekend and boy was it a fun-filled adventure. My Dad, Caroline and I went to the
Children's Museum in San Antonio and the little lady had a blast as you can see. It was hard to get past the germs but I let me guard down and let her touch things. They kept the place pretty clean and required hand sanitizer! (You can click on the pictures to make them bigger)


Gig'em

The Bubble Farm

Life size bubble maker

Doesn't Grandpa look cute

She only measures up to David Robinson's knees

My mom, Caroline and I headed out to Fredricksburg for some quality boutique shopping and fun at a local lavender farm/winery called
Becker Vineyards. They happened to be having a grape stomp and wine tasting; so we enjoyed the the fun!


She would not let me take a picture and instead busted out her Vogue pose!

Loving her glow in the dark fairy wand.

Needless to say she is tired and we are getting back on schedule after the weekend with the grandparents and Uncle Matt. We both love being spoiled!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment