I forgot how in your face the seagulls are. They were maybe 2 feet away from your head.
I am pretty impressed with this pic....notice the goldfish in his mouth
Blue ice cream=blue tongue
Watching the ships come in and the dolphins splash around
A little pool time to rinse off all the salt
We loved the Texas State Aquarium! You are able to get really close to all the sea life. I can't wait to go back.
This little guy took a liking to C. I want one!!! It just melts my heart. We could have sat in the underwater part of the tank for hours. The view from the top of the tank was just as great.
Mama petting a sting ray. These guys were a little fiesty as the big guy in the tank tried to jump his way out.
These tortugas were so graceful and sweet...I want one of these too!
We went to the USS Lexington as it was right next door and did a brief look around. It amazes me every time I see it and just how HUGE the ships really are.
More pics and some videos to come...





No comments:
Post a Comment