Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun times

Miss animal lover made some friends at Petsmart ( we frequent any Petsmart or petsore, quite often) The lizard and the tortoise took a huge liking to her. The lizard kept jumping up and down and putting his little claws up against the glass. And ol' tortoise would rest his head against the glass and just stare at her. I swear he was smiling at her. Needless to say we almost walked out of there with two new pets.

We had our first ant bite this week.  Normally I would not think twice about an ant bite, but sure enough she had and allergic reaction.  This involved 2 powerful and painful antibiotic shots, fever and some meds for 10 days.  She is on the mend now though.  Thank goodness.  I thought she deserved a doughnut post shots and prodding.  The guy even throw in some free munchkins.
Enjoying her dear friends' fall carnival!

No comments:

Post a Comment