We went to see Boocoos the clown from the Ringling Brothers and C went through a range of emotions the entire show. She was a little freaked out at the beginning (Exhibit A) and then he made her chuckle (exhibit B). Then she was totally bored...exhibit C. We checked out a little early and went to feed the ducks. I finally got a snapshot of her standing still and looking at the camera. In all fairness there were some ducks behind me that had her attention.
She looks like such a big girl these days. I can not believe she is almost 30 months. She has thinned out, potty trained, sleeps in her big girl bed and does not need our help with stuff as often. She is really claiming her independence and owning the bossy thing. We are working on the bossy thing! She does still enjoy a good snuggle and likes when we act like she is our little tiny baby. She is a super talker and her new thing to say when I need her attention is "I am busy," in this high pitched little voice, super sassy. It is hard not laugh!
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Boocoos the Clown
What cutie with her puppy dog ears




No comments:
Post a Comment