Sunday, July 1, 2012

no tiny dancer...yet

C started dance class a week ago and swim class two weeks ago. Swim class day 1 was terrible. She was so scared. I guess she was overwhelmed. We are in the pool all the time so it surprised me. She did everything but cried the whole 45 minutes. I am happy to report she was a rockstar her second class and did everything with no tears!!! Unfortunately no pics since I am in the pool with her.

Dance class is another story. Her and her friend are signed up to take a ballet/tap/jazz class.  She loves to dance all of the time so we figured dance class would be a hit.  WRONG-O! C did not last even 3 minutes in the classroom. Her friend lasted 5 minutes and the other little girl lasted about 10 minutes. 50% of the class bailed not even half way into class. We were supposed to be able to go in the room with them to help them get used to the room, but for some reason we were not allowed. We are trying again this week to see if it is any better.  I guess the visions of her dressed as a sweet little ballerina might have to wait a little longer. 

This picture looks incriminating...


Waiting for class to start

No comments:

Post a Comment