Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday daddy and I spent 10 LONG, LONG hours getting our CHL's so little one spent the day with gammy, grandpa, Uncle S and her cousin C.  She was zonked out by the time we got back to their house.  Her day was filled with fishing, water, eating, movie time and good ol fashion fun!!!

Spent some time at the local butterfly festival and even got to take a cocoon home to watch how the butterfly comes to be.  She named her polka dot.



Little one drew this is my mothers day card.  It is a whale in water.  How cute is that!?! Also included is a picture of her and I, and daddy snail (not pictured)  She is into snails right now. 

She said this is her family and a snail.  So daddy snail looks like this snail in the illustration above.  I like how daddy looks in this picture.  Nice hair dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment