Saturday, May 4, 2013

Payback?

I guess this is called payback from when I ate my mothers contacts and painted my parents walls in makeup and nail polish. Or it is the start of it anyways.  She also painted her closet door with a lovely accent of lime green nail polish! Impressive right, to top it off it was done in less than 5 minutes while I went downstairs to grab something.  If you notice there is no blue in her artwork and the top is off.  So she either figured out that she should not be doing this or option 2...I will eventually find what she painted blue.

Meanwhile, she ran downstairs and insisted on NOT playing in the game room (that is upstairs near the crime scene) which she never denies.  I presume to not go back to the scene of the crime! Good call my mischievous little one! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment